A rocky gallery in the southern slope of Ludmanka with the view of Prielom Hornádu (Hornád Canyon), Biely potok (White Creek) Valley and Čertova Sihoť (Devil´s Sihoť), as well as Vysoké Tatry (High Tatras). The cave called "Michalova džura" is situated right under the rocky terrace close to the tourist path.
The wall of the Tomášovský View was climbed for the first time on October 8, 1938 by A. Brnčal, A. Huba and E. Leschinský. The Tomášovský View is a favourite place for mountaineering drills as well as rockclimbing competitions.
ACCESS: On foot from Spišské Tomášovce, Smižany and Spišská Nová Ves.
SURROUNDINGS: Čingov, Prielom Hornádu (Hornád Canyon), Letanovský mlyn (Letanovský Mill), Kláštorská roklina (Monastery Gorge), Kláštorisko and Biely potok (White Creek) Valley.