The village is situated on the northern slopes of Ľudmanka and Majerská. Its surroundings was populated already in the period of time called Neolith (a settlement with s.c. Kanelova ceramics was found there). The village was mentioned in documents for the first time in 1229 as Villa Thome.
RELICS: a Roman-Catholic (originally a Gothic) church from the first half of the 14-th century was modified in the Classicist style; and a manor-house from the first half of the 17-th century in the part called Hadušovce (originally Renaissance, later refurbished)
AVAILABLE SERVICES: private accommodation, restaurants
ACCESS: By slow train from Žilina or Košice. By bus from Poprad or from Spišská Nová Ves.
SURROUNDINGS: Tomášovský výhľad (Tomášovský View), Čingov, Sovia skala (Owl Rock), Prielom Hornádu (Hornád Canyon), Biely potok (White Creek) Valley, Sokolia dolina (Falcon Valley), Kyseľ, Kláštorisko.